Over the past few years, garden rooms have become increasingly common in British homes. The increasing demand for additional living and working space in the United Kingdom (UK) has fueled the expansion of the garden room market. In the post-covid world, this is no surprise.
Recent predictions put the annual growth rate of the UK garden room market at around 10%. Many British homeowners are opting for garden rooms rather than conservatories or other more conventional home additions.
This could be because of the high demand for additional living space and the scarcity of outdoor space in urban areas; garden rooms have become increasingly common. Adding a garden room to your home is a great way to expand your living or working space without having to give up any of your outdoor areas.
Garden rooms in the UK can be built in various shapes, sizes, and materials to meet each homeowner’s specific requirements. The majority of garden rooms are eco-friendly and made from recycled or reclaimed materials like resin, wood or metal.
Garden rooms can be customized to suit the individual needs of the property owner. Beautiful, custom-made garden buildings are available from Modern Garden Rooms. These include garden rooms, garden offices, garden studios, and bespoke outdoor structures that can be used throughout the year. We provide a variety of choices for personalization (from Canopy, Rendered, Bordered, Cube and Concave rooms) so that each homeowner can tailor their garden room to their unique preferences.
While our designers will work with you every step of the way, the following are some of the customization options available to our customers for their garden rooms:
- Size and layout: Whether you need a single-room garden office or a multi-room garden studio, garden rooms can be tailored to your specific needs by adapting to the size and shape of your garden or outdoor space.
- Materials and finishes: Garden rooms can be built from wood, metal, glass, and other materials and finished in a wide range of materials and colours to complement the rest of your home’s design. Options made from fireproof composite materials like recycled wood and resin can be found in our garden room collection.
- Lighting and electrical systems: Lighting and electrical systems, such as low-energy lighting, smart lighting, and power and data points, can be installed in garden rooms to make them suitable for either living in or working in.
- Heating and ventilation: Underfloor heating, radiators, and air conditioning are just some of the energy-efficient heating and ventilation systems that can be installed in a garden room to ensure a pleasant and temperate environment throughout the year.
- Doors and windows: Garden rooms can be outfitted with any number of different types of windows and doors, including French windows, bi-folding doors, and sliding glass panels, to let in plenty of natural light, all based on your preferences.
Using our free 3D Designer Tool, you can try out several configurations. The price will get updated as per your choices, so you’ll have a good idea about the cost-effectiveness. Beyond the safety and convenience of your own home, you are welcome to schedule a no-cost consultation and evaluation with our team.
When you purchase a garden room from us, you’ll get a 10-year warranty against weather damage. We guarantee that our eco-friendly products will last for at least 30 years.
If our clients want their garden rooms up and running in three weeks, we’ll even help them find funding and split the bill. In order to save you time and money, our garden rooms are designed according to specifications that the relevant authorities have already approved.