Kundli, an ancient astrological tradition rooted in Indian culture, is a term that may pique your curiosity. Fear not, as I will unravel its complexities in this exposition.
Based on Hindu astrology, Kundli involves forecasting an individual’s life by factoring in their date, time, and place of birth. This comprehensive assessment is then utilised to make predictions based on planetary alignments and transits.
Kundli may be a valuable tool in mundane and pivotal decisions, offering insight into one’s character, destiny, or dharma. Join me on an engaging journey to explore the fascinating world of Kundlis!
Components of a Kundli and Astrological Chart
Let’s break down what’s in a Kundli. The chart includes several components to form the comprehensive picture detailed in your Kundli. These components include the following:
- Planetary Positions: This is the core component of your Kundli, as it identifies and presents the positions of all nine planets at the time of your birth. Depending on the system you follow, this could also include other more minor heavenly bodies, like asteroids or comets.
- Zodiac Signs: This component shows what zodiac sign each planet was in when you were born—and your date and location of birth determine these zodiac signs. It is important information, as each zodiac sign influences life events and personal behavior.
- Aspects and Angles: Most astrological charts contain a set of triangles that represent different aspects and angles—like your Ascendant Point, Descendant Point, Midheaven (MC) point, and Imum Coeli (IC) point. These points help calculate where the planets were positioned at the time of your birth about each other and our location on Earth.
By accessing a chart, astrologers can delve into what astrological placements may mean for a person’s existence, including aspects like their temperament, connections with people in their lives, labour aptitudes, religious quests, and hardships they could endure, among other matters.
Different Interpretations and Divinatory Practices of Kundli in India
Kundli (also known as Janam Kundli or Birth Chart) is a widely used astrological tool in India for predicting the future and understanding a person’s personality traits. The science of astrology is derived from the positions of celestial bodies when a person is born.
Here are some different interpretations and divinatory practices of Kundli in India:
- Vedic Astrology: Vedic astrology is an ancient Indian science based on the Vedas’ principles. It is believed that the positions of the planets and stars at the time of a person’s birth significantly impact their life. Vedic astrology uses Kundli to predict a person’s future and guide various aspects of life, such as career, relationships, health, and finances.
- Lal Kitab: Lal Kitab is a unique form of astrology originating in India. It is believed to be based on the teachings of Ravana, a legendary figure in Hindu mythology. Lal Kitab uses Kundli to remedy various problems and challenges a person may face. The treatments are based on the positions of the planets and stars in the Kundli and are meant to improve the person’s life.
- Numerology: Numerology is a divinatory practice that uses numbers to understand a person’s personality and predict their future. In India, Kundli is often used with numerology to analyse a person’s life comprehensively.
Uses of Kundli in Modern Times
A Kundli is more than just an astrological chart. It’s also used in modern times to make decisions and inform choices.
For example, it can help you choose the right career path or city to live in. The influence of planets on certain areas of your life can help you make sound decisions about various pursuits.
This method can detect the most suitable days when launching a new venture or investing in something. Moreover, it is also beneficial for discovering the ideal time to marry, carry out religious ceremonies, etc.
Kundli is also used in lots of other ways today, such as:
- To gain clarity on health issues by providing an insight into the concept of Ayurveda
- To make predictions about one’s future life events
- To guide how to overcome obstacles and solve personal problems
- To decide one’s compatibility with potential partners or business associates
- To understand the alignment between two people’s Kundlis to determine if they are a good match
So while you might know a Kundli simply as an astrological chart, it’s so much more than that. Today, people use it to make informed decisions based on their knowledge of their stars and planets.
Free Kundali Chart
A free Kundali is a Kundali chart that is generated online for free. Many websites offer free Kundali chart generation, where you can enter your birth details and get an instant Kundali chart.
The accuracy of these free Kundali charts may vary, as they are generated by computer software and may not take into account all the nuances of Vedic astrology. However, they can still provide a general idea of your astrological profile and be a starting point for further exploration into Vedic astrology.
Kundli is an ancient astrological tradition deeply rooted in Indian culture. It involves using a person’s date, time, and place of birth to forecast their life by factoring in planetary alignments and transits.Through the different components of a Kundli, astrologers can delve into what astrological placements may mean for a person’s existence, including aspects like their temperament, connections with people in their lives, labour aptitudes, religious quests, hardships they could endure, and more.
With its many interpretations and divinatory practices, Kundli has become a valuable tool in mundane and pivotal decisions, offering insight into one’s character, destiny, or dharma. Despite some controversies surrounding its accuracy and scientific validity, Kundli continues to be a widely used astrological tool in India and beyond. You can get a free kundli check from our astrologer.